Re: String change in libgnome

2008-03-05 klockan 20:17 skrev Kjartan Maraas:
> I commited the patch to enable the gio backend for the file chooser
> earlier tonight and released the tarball right away. This caused a
> string to go fuzzy since a new option was added to the existing ones for
> that key and it had to be described.
>
> I hope this is ok given that it would be silly to release GNOME 2.22
> without using the GIO backend by default after all the work that has
> gone into this release wrt squashing regressions and making GIO/GVFS
> stable and functional.

I think there's not really a reason to make an issue of this, but for
political correctness here's String Freeze Break Approval 1/2... ;-)

> Please accept my humble apologies for being unresponsive and not getting
> this in in a timely manner, but I've been really busy with other things
> lately.

It's ok. Thanks for the heads up and the good work!

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

why do black flies just live for one day?                    -- green lizard