Epiphany string marked for translation

The "Clear _All..." label in data/glade/epiphany.glade was not marked
for translation.

From http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes

        The following types of changes do not need explicit approval,
        however we would still very much like them to be announced so
        that we know about them:

    * Marking a message for translation that was previously
      not marked for translation by accident.

So we committed. For any other info or comment, please refer to bug #519908.