ORBit/bonobo deprecation?

Release team,

Recently I had a conversation with Andy Wingo -current maintainer of
the guile bindings- where he pointed me that bonobo and ORBit are
scheduled for upcoming deprecation, pointing me to the following page:

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen/Platform

If ORBit and bonobo where to be deprecated then you are also
deprecating all of the 11y work that depends on both of them.

I know that the idea is to maintain them throughout 2.x series but
pointing them for future deprecation causes more trouble than you can
think of on the A11y front, so I ask you to remove them from that list
to avoid further confusion.

regards,

ariel