Re: .3 releases

On 1/24/07, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
FWIW, as a distributor, I wouldn't ship anything except .0, since all
the freezes go up in smoke after .0, making them likely to be less

??

All freezes other than hard code free remain in place after .0 for the
stable branch (or HEAD if there is no separate stable branch yet).
I'm not sure why you make this claim, but given that you have, it's
almost certain other people in the community have made the same
mistake.  Maybe we can emphasize that on live.gnome.org/Schedule?  :)