Re: GNOME 2.17 dependency: gamin 0.1.7 -> 0.1.8 ?

On 1/23/07, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
> We're allowing external dependencies to be updated at any time during
> the cycle.  Though, of course, safeness of the bump ("is it a bugfix
> release or something more?") becomes a big factor in the decision once
> we start hitting freezes.

  just FYI, gamin 0.1.8 was released Oct 31 2006

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gamin-list/2006-October/msg00004.html

Just FYI, allowed external dependencies of GNOME modules are no longer
updated unless proposed according to the rules at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ExternalDependencies.  Release
date of said modules thus isn't really relevant (unless, of course,
dealing with unstable versions of external dependencies in which case
the planned stable release date is very important).