GTP Coordination Team: introduction and welcome!

Hi all,

As some of you in the release team are aware already, on GUADEC I
decided to finally resolve the problem of the (lack of) GTP
coordination[1].  This was mainly initiated through discussions with
Vincent Untz and Andre Klapper.

My fellow GTP spokesperson Christian Rose has agreed to this.

With the string freeze finally set to start tomorrow, it's about time
I make this happen.  The important highlights are:

 1. A new GTP "Coordination" team[2] is created, which has almost all the
    duties and responsibilities of what Christian Rose and myself have
    been doing in the past, namely approving string freeze breakages,
    and managing translation teams.
 2. To get a string freeze breakage approval, developers will need 2
    (two) approvals from people in the GTP Coordination Team.  I'll
    also try to watch any string freeze action myself, and help with
    decisions, and I'll be available online on GimpNet for any
    questions members of the Coordination Team might have.

The starting members of the GTP Coordination Team are:
 - Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr>
 - Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu gnome org>
 - Szilveszter Farkas <szilveszter farkas gmail com>
 - Gil Forcada <gilforcada guifi net>
 - Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>
 - Deniz Kocak <deniz kocak gmail com>
 - Silvia Miranda <silvia gnome gmail com>
 - Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
 - Johannes Schmid <jhs gnome org>
 - Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>

Christian Rose and myself will stay as GTP spokespersons, mainly
helping Coordination Team and helping resolve conflicts in teams which
cannot be resolved internally inside teams (luckily, these have been
few and far between).

This 2.20 cycle is mostly a test of how things work, and then I hope
to abolish the "spokesperson" duty in the future as well.

Their activities are documented on:

  http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationActions

Anyway, I'd like you to welcome Baris, Claude, Deniz, Gabor, Gil,
Johannes, Sayamindu, Simos, Silvia and Szilveszter to the GTP
Coordination Team, and to accept their approvals as 1 of 2 in string
freeze breakage approvals.

I'll announce the change on gnome-i18n tomorrow as well.

Cheers,
Danilo

[1] http://danilo.segan.org/blog/gnome/gtp-spokesperson-training
[2] http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationTeam