Weirdness on ftp

Hi,

I noticed some weirdness on ftp and was just curious as to the cause,
and was hoping someone else would know.

I downloaded gstreamer-0.10.4.tar.bz2 and
gst-plugins-base-0.10.5.tar.bz2 about 20 hours ago (between 00:00 and
01:00 UTC Tuesday).  Today, I notice that both of those tarballs have
recently been released (as of 15:00 UTC Tuesday or so).  I check
timestaps on window.gnome.org to see if the mail just showed up on
ftp-release-list late, but the tarballs really are dated today.  I
compare md5sums and note that my tarballs have the same md5sum.  And I
thought I also remember Thomas having mentioned those releases as
existing on other r-t emails recently--did I misunderstand?

So, did I just timewarp when I downloaded them last night?  Or did
they get re-installed or something?

Confused,
Elijah