Re: GStreamer

On 3/12/06, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> Silly question - which (0.10) version of GStreamer modules do you want
> to see go in ? The latest and greatest, or the last one before the code
> freeze ?
>
> I don't know if this is an issue or not, and if we are under the spell
> of code freeze at all, but if we are, what's the correct way to proceed
> here ?

Since gstreamer's part of the desktop, as opposed to an external
dependency, it is subject to hard code freeze.  If you've broken that,
or other freezes, I'd prefer going with an older release unless
they're critical fixes.  /me checks real quick...  It looks like there
might have been a couple hard code freeze breaks (I don't want to
check actual time-of-day on the commits) on the 7th.  Maybe you could
clarify what these were (or whether they were made before 23:59 UTC on
the 6th)?

Thanks,
Elijah