Problems surrounding gnome-themes

There have been several problems with the latest gnome-themes release:

* A change to the default gtk+ theme name meant a last minute change to libgnome was required for the schema to be updated.

- Kjartan Maraas has now made new releases of libgnome, libbonobo and libbonoboui. These (libgnome at least) need to be included in the release to make sure the schema is correct.

* The module now requires icon-naming-utils to be installed, but the configure script did not fail if it was not installed.

- gnome-icon-theme also depends on this module, but on an older version until the release earlier today. It would be good to have this late release of gnome-icon-theme accepted in case there are conflicts in the two release of icon-naming-utils (0.7.4 and 0.8.0). - I will make a gnome-themes 2.15.91.1 tarball to fix the configure script so that it fails if icon-naming-utils is missing.

Let me know if there are any other problems.

-Thomas