Jhbuild module set for 2.15.91 ready for smoketesting

I put a 2.15.91 moduleset up at
http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.15.91

It may take awhile for the ftp servers to sync.  Get it, test it and
tell me if there is any issues.  This is the first release with
gtk-sharp in the binding set and tomboy in Desktop.  Let me know if the
modules need to be cleaned up a bit more.

Included with the moduleset are two patches that need to go in jhbuild's
patch directory.  There is also a sample jhbuildrc file for your
convenience.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>