Re: GStreamer releases

On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 21:30 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> I'm a bit reluctant to include those new releases.

Unrelated to all the rest, GStreamer really needs more (pre)releases to
get up-to-speed with the GNOME release cycles. I don't care how this is
done, possibly by running regular prereleases for every GNOME alpha/beta
or having more frequent small releases, but it needs fixing. Our new
code (the *real* new code, like the DVD changes and the other huge
patches that I've done in the 0.8 series) doesn't get enough testing in
the GNOME beta world. This is a big issue.

Ronald