Re: Issues with library version numbers

<quote who="Brian Cameron">

> It is clearly a bug that library version numbers aren't being updated
> properly for some modules, and a breakage of release team process.

s/release team/maintenance/ -> we have no strong project-wide standards for
this (despite it being pretty bloody obvious what ought to be done), so it
hasn't been up to the release team to encourage/enforce/enflame/etc.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice