Re: g-v-m's failure to release and release-team's failure to notice

On 8/25/05, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> <quote who="Elijah Newren">
>
> > If you like, I could work on fixing it up to work like that and then add a
> > comment to the wiki requesting that people do so and publish the results
> > with each release.
>
> Hey,
>
> Been meaning to do some fixups on that script already (it's pretty lame), so
> I'll do this at the same time. It will probably still require paths instead
> of release numbers, but you can always stick in a * -> using paths gives you
> a bit more flexibility when you want to diff against weird things.

Note that I already did some fixups against the version Murray checked
into cvs (i.e. the version in under your home directory) in the releng
module, in order to make it more robust (though more lengthy as well)
and to add some documentation.  So you'll probably want to take a look
at that version.

Thanks,
Elijah