g-v-m's failure to release and release-team's failure to notice

So... the last four releases of g-v-m never actually got technically
released, compare:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-volume-manager/1.3/

with:

http://primates.ximian.com/~fejj/gvm/

This is a real problem. I'm willing to cut some slack here and not
scream too much bloddy murder because people will have been building
out of CVS, but...

(1) the release team needs to develop a better way of flagging shit
that doesn't get released regularly. I guess it should go somewhere in
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease but I'm not sure
where.

and

(2) jeff, dude, get with the program. :)

That is all-
Luis