GTK+ bugs to fix before GNOME 2.12

Hey,

unfortunately a number of embarrassing bugs have crept in 2.8.0, and as
of 2.8.2, some of them are still around. Here is the list of things I
indend to fix in a 2.8.3 release early next week:

314452 Latest GTK+ locks up gnome-terminal
314470 gtkmenutoolbutton menu positioning wrong
314418 GtkPathBar goes out of sync if navigated too quickly

If you agree to have these fixes in GNOME 2.12, you should use GTK+
2.8.3, which I plan to do next Monday, if no moreBrown-paper-bag
bugs show up till then...

Matthias