Re: Which Yelp version for 2.12.0?

Elijah:

I *did* reply to Shaun about yelp a11y. I have really been swamped, and even though this was at the top of my list of things to do for 2.12, I have not yet been able to confirm what the current state of affairs is. Anyone interested in doing so can test yelp a11y with the gecko backend against the a11y regression test suite a.k.a. "sanity test suite" [1] and report back with status. It's a fixable problem, I am sure, but it's less certain who has the time to fix it.

regards,

Bill

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/sanity-testing/index.html