Re: Who wants to do the 2.12 RC release?

On 8/18/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 18:43 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > >
> > > It's really good PR to get the final release out on the day that we
> > > promise it.
> >
> > This is the RC release. Can we be a bit late if necessary for this
> > one? :-)
>
> Oh, sorry for the confusion. But we should try not to be late anyway.

Right, I'll do my best to help if necessary but other things were
planned when you said you could be available as the backup.  But, I'm
guessing we're just being overly cautious--I bet Vincent has
everything done for the release and ready early Tuesday so that we
have a day to spare.

Elijah