Re: Who wants to do the 2.12 RC release?

On 8/11/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 13:19 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> > As others have stated, it'd be good for us to take turns make
> > releases.  Would someone like to volunteer for doing the 2.12 RC
> > release?  I'll be available to help answer questions and/or work out
> > kinks in my script if needed.
>
> If you would _like_ to do it and have time, I'd be happy for you to do
> it. Otherwise, I should be able to help.

Cool, I'll let you be the backup for Vincent then.  ;-)

Also, my script is now in cvs (releng/tools/smoketesting) and the
ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease wiki page has been updated to reflect
it.  If you guys decide to use it (I think it's at the point that
it'll save a lot of time, though still imperfect) and need anything
explained, I'll be around.