Re: More UI Change for GDM

Kjartan:

Gah, sorry this didn't get replied to earlier, Brian- this looks fine
to me if it looks OK with Shaun. Someone else weigh in, please?

You do for me I do for you :-)

I also think this looks ok, and in fact some of the changes here look
very familiar. Are these already in on HEAD and now awaiting inclusion
on the gnome-2-12 branch?

Thanks for approval.  Yes, these changes are in HEAD and awaiting
includsion on gnome 2.12.  I think these changes make gdmsetup much
more user friendly, so I'm glad this will be able to go in.

Brian