array of struct with gobject-introspection

Hello,

(I already post this problem to gir-devel-list with no answer so far, that's why I send it here)
I'm trying to read values written by a C library (with GObjects) in python with g-i. I try to mix C and Python in a GStreamer application.

I have followed the pattern here (i.e. using GBoxedType) : http://blog-vpodzime.rhcloud.com/?p=33
I made it works but I'm stuck when the structure defined in C has an array of another structure.
In the real program (too complicated to show it to you), a get a :
** (python3:5741): CRITICAL **: Stack overflow protection. Can't copy array element into GIArgument.

After that, I tried to make a simple example and even if the behaviour is not the same, I cannot access values in the inner structure (It works if I don't use array or with array of int).

To make it works :
make
export GI_TYPELIB_PATH=`pwd`
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=`pwd`/.libs:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
./test.py

I have an array of None where I should have an array of TutAnotherStruct

Does someone have an hint ?

Thank you