Can not call evaluate function of DOMDocument

Hi there,

I am displaying a web page using WebKit.WebView and need to reach some elements after view is loaded by using xpath. I have used this function in C and java bindings for webkit and know it does work as expected.

Application itself is any hello world application for Webkit using python. I use webkit like

from gi.repository import WebKit

When I try to call evaluate function in WebKit.DOMDocument  function, I get error TypeError: Argument 5 does not allow None as a value

I tried creating object of type DOMXPathResult and passing to the function, but then webkit does not like that value.

I understand that this might be annotation problem and typelib is expecting non null value. Is there any way for me to make this work - either by sending None value or sending object that webkit expects.

This is tried on Ubuntu 13.04 and 12.04 versions.