Planner-list helper scripts

Hello fellow planner users;

I needed a report out of planner the other day to show the total number of hours planned for each resource in my project.

I wrote a Groovy script that reads the XML and does those calculations for me.  If anyone is interested, it's free for the asking.

I am also thinking of doing something similar that gives subtotals by time period (weeks, months).

I'm using Groovy because, well, how could I not?  Plus it's really great at handling XML.

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.