Re: Reducing optimisation

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Paul Phillips
<paul gs phillips gmail com> wrote:
> Hi there,

Hi,

> I'm using Eclipse-CDT for development - I haven't used it for C/C++ dev
> before.
[…]
> I'd also love to hear if it is possible to override this setting within
> Eclipse without modifying the Makefile.  I didn't find anything from quick
> googling.

To be honest I don't think you'll get many answers to questions about
Eclipse here. I'm pretty sure most people working on Planner
development use something else and won't be able to help. Maybe you
should try on an Eclipse related list or forum.

--
Alexandre Franke