Re: Final steps for release 0.14.3

Maurice van der Pot wrote:
Hi all,

Today Daniel Veillard released libxml2-2.6.27 and libxslt-1.1.23. This
is important for us because we need the libxslt update for correct week
numbers in HTML output.

I was about to commit the updated version dependency when I realised
that this would probably prevent everyone from building planner on their
system (because I doubt anyone has already installed those new
versions).

So if you have a good reason why I shouldn't commit this, now is the
time to let me know. Otherwise I'll be committing this sometime this
week.

Is there a way to have the configure script automatically detect the new libxslt version and do the right thing either way?

-Seb