Re: Is there something I can do to help?

On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 11:39:48AM -0500, Matt Burkhardt wrote:
> Would it help if I look at and confirm bugs or something?  I would love
> to see this project get going again.

There are a lot of bugs in the database about older versions of planner.
If you can verify the existence of these bugs in 0.14.2 (or even the
latest version in SVN) or if you can reproduce them with an older
version but not with 0.14.2 or later, that would be very useful information.

It would help us identify the reports that can be closed and for those
bugs that are still applicable we can ask you for more information if we
are not able to reproduce them ourselves (which would help us in cases
where the original reporter is unresponsive).

Thanks,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot