Re: [pinpoint] Put images in the foreground

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Robert Orzanna
<orschiro googlemail com> wrote:
> Is it possible to add images in the foreground?
>
> I do not want to have them maximised in the background all the time
> but sometimes want them just in their normal size on top of a white
> blank background.

You can set the [stage-color=black] property to specify the color of
the background (black is default), then you can specify that the image
should be [unscaled]. (Images and other background content can be one
of:

fill - scales the content up so that nothing of the stage-color shows
fit - scales the content so that it fits either the height or width
stretch - fill the entire stage, possibly changing the proportions
unscaled - show the content at its original resolution centered.

Thus you could do:

-- [stage-color=white] [unscaled] [something.jpg]
-- [stage-color=white] [unscaled] [something-else.jpg]

To show two images in sequence on different colored backgrounds. If
this is how most of the deck is ... you should set the stage color and
the desired content background scaling type in the start of the file.

/Øyvind K.
                                                 -- William Gibson
http://twitter.com/hodefoting