Re: [pdfmod] PdfMod / Hyena packaging

El 22/05/10 19:51, Łukasz Jernaś escribió:
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Roberto C. Morano<rcmorano emergya es>  wrote:
Hello again,

A friend and colleague of mine have packaged the latest upstream version of
PdfMod and Hyena (since it was needed by the latest PdfMod).

There was a PdfMod project in Launchpad already, but there wasn't one for
Hyena, so I've created one and set Gabriel Burt as maintainer (as we talked
before in other thread).

We have uploaded our packaging branches for Lucid to the correspondent
projects [1] [2].
Hi.

I borrowed your banches and published packages for lucid at ppa:pdfmod-team/ppa
Hope you don't mind!

Of course I don't, that's exactly why I wrote here for :]

Regards,

Kind regards,

--
Roberto C. Morano
Técnico

Emergya Consultoría.
Avda. de la Innovación, 3 - E41020 Sevilla
Tlf: +34 954 51 75 77
Fax: +34 954 51 64 73
http://www.emergya.es