Managing OSTree on s3(fs)

Hi,

I'm currently working on an OSTree repository hosted on s3 storage. In
order to optimize things I decided to run s3fs-fuse as filesystem and
mount the repository locally.

And while `ostree init` worked well, when I tried to push data to it,
using `ostree --repo=/repo/on/s3 pull-local /local/repo my/reference `
fails with `renameat: Operation not supported`, which obviously is a
s3fs driver issue, but maybe someone has an idea on how to fix it?

I also wonder: Has anyone a better/other idea on how to maintain the
online repository? Especially when the next step is to generate various
static-deltas without explicitly pulling the entire repository first.

Every input on this is welcome.

--
Signed
Sheogorath