Re: Making ostree robust wrt concurrent use

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015, at 04:37 AM, Alexander Larsson wrote:

I think we still need some kind of guarantee though. For instance, we
don't want to update the ref file to point to a commit before we're
fully sure that all the objects that were involved in the transaction
has been commited to disk. So we need to fsync all the individual
objetct directories after the renames before writing the refs.

FTR, we today do:

ostree_repo_commit_transaction() ->
  syncfs (self->tmp_dir_fd)