Re: contribution process to send the patch for ostree project

Thank you so much! Now it's crystal clear.

Thanks,
Kenjiro

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 3:29 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014, at 01:42 AM, Nakayama Kenjiro wrote:
Hello list,

Please tell me the ostree contribution process to send the patch.

Which is the best to send a patch below?

a. Pull Request to ostree has a github repository[1]
b. Send patch file to this mailing list
c. Create a bugzilla report on [2] and attach the patch

It's about 50/50 split between github pull requests and bugzilla/mail.  I have to say that I feel the gravitational pull of github, but at the moment let's just leave all options open.

I committed:

And thank you for your patches so far!