Re: [orca-list] new orca list e-mail subscribers

Hello,

Jeremy Lincicome via orca-list, le dim. 30 oct. 2022 20:49:38 -0600, a ecrit:
On 10/30/22 09:42, Milton via orca-list wrote:
After subsribing I received a message that I'm already subscribed to the
list.

I got the same message. Did I subscribe successfully, or is the server
sending the wrong response? I never got a confirmation email, just the
message saying that I'm already subscribed.

That was a last hiccup, which is now fixed.

Samuel