Re: [orca-list] new orca list e-mail subscribers

The more I see, the more I think there is either a hardware or software issue on the Tuxfamily side of things. Their entire project site

https://projects.tuxfamily.org/

is simply gone, the list of latest projects, although it listed several things including Orca about three or four days ago, although the links at that time were broken, now displays only the word "Woops!" and the list website that should have information about the available lists, and possibly list archives, displays a 503 error page. It is highly likely that these issues are extending to the email server as well, depending on the cause of the 503 error. Although it is most likely that email is handled by another machine, if the list machine running the list software is experiencing problems, every machine involved in handling various aspects of email lists is likely affected in some way.

~Kyle