Re: [orca-list] for those using ddgr

Here's my ddg alias for ddgr:
alias ddg="ddgr --nocolor --unsafe --url-handler=/usr/bin/lynx $1"

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.

On Thu, 27 Oct 2022, Jude DaShiell via orca-list wrote:

I shared my aliases with the slint list earlier.
If I want to search groups.io specifically I do:
ddg -w groups.io screenreader
to search groups.io for any screenreader groups.
By default 10 show up.  to see another 10, hit the n key and that brings
up the next 10.  If your --url-handler is defined in a ddgr alias,
The numbers to the left will open up those links.  For those that don't
already know, ddgr package is a command line package that searches using
duckduckgo and it can open firefox if someone used in a terminal under
orca.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.