[orca-list] google-chrome current version

Installs incorrectly is inaccessible for orca users and prevents capturing
of errors to a log.  It may be google got cute and used a handle beyond
stderr for its errors.  I can at least do some experiments on this end and
see if I can figure out which handle to use to capture the error output.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.