Re: [orca-list] Fegora project has a new official name Vojtux

This does adress a concern I raised elsewhere about Fegora being hard to find in search results, so thank you for the new name that isn't lost in a sea of Fedora results.

Is the new name sitting where it probably ought to be, atop the search results? I haven't tested yet, as said an issue with Fegora was simply, well, finding the distro since Fedora was the automatic search result and suggested ones in 3 or 4 search engines, I tried Google, Bing, DDg, the popular engines and each put Fedora above Fegora. So if this change fixes that, I am all for it.

I'm also in touch with people who cannot even install the base Fedora due to hardware issues. Are the variables and scripts going to be somewhere so, say, an Ubuntu or Slint or Debian or insert your distro of choice here, user can plug them in and they work? Part of the issue about Linux A11Y is the lack of documented info, I have to go hunting for a long while to even find which variables or where to even set them. I'd argue the variables should be on the project's wiki for everyone to use so it's easy to find instead of hidden away. I'd argue the scripts and everything else should aim to be distro agnostic. What good is putting all the work in, if a blind person can't then, install the distro because of their hardware not working with it?