Re: [orca-list] keyboard loses focus after logging in

Chevelle staggered into view and mumbled:
bindings like alt-control-t to open the terminal aren't mapped by default.

That specific binding isn't mapped by default in most window managers. I have only seen it in the default MATE and GNOME configurations in Ubuntu, although other default desktop configurations such as Cinnamon I believe do have it by default in other distributions. Just set the "run a terminal" shortcut in the desktop category to alt+control+t or whatever you want the new shortcut to be. Hope it helps.

~Kyle