Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Lots of people are using groups.io these days, you can do Email or a
web interface, so creating a list there would be nice.  I am sure most
people on this list would subscribe right away.

On Thu, 20 Oct 2022 07:25:40 -0400,