Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

FWIW I've never been able to get reply via email to work with Discourse, only recieving messages in my inbox. I'm not sure if that's changed however or not tough, or your email provider does weird,weird things to Discourse emails