Re: [orca-list] Orca master under Ubuntu

Hello,

Perhaps try './autogen.sh --prefix=/usr'... I've seen that work in Ubuntu, though neither the default location, nor /usr is working for me on a Debian machine, and 'which orca' reports orca as being in /usr/local, but adding that to the prefix doesn't work either. Not sure if Ubuntu or debian-based variants are mucking about with Orca and its location, and to what extent.

Last time I used Ubuntu, the thing that worked for me was to uninstall Orca completely, then to reinstall from source... just make sure you have all dependencies.

Thanks.