Re: [orca-list] thunderbird 100x activities window menu items in the list are not being red by orca

I just took a quick look with version 102 and in Daily. I don't see a
menu; I see a list. And that list does not appear to be keyboard
navigable. Assuming that's the problem you're experiencing (e.g.
arrowing in the list does nothing), please file a bug against
Thunderbird.

In the meantime, the items in the list appear to have accessible names.
So if the list were keyboard navigable and the correct accessibility
events were fired, I'd hope Orca would automatically announce them. And
flat review seems to work.

HTH.
--joanie