[orca-list] Feature request: Disable orca for some programs via the profile for the program

Hi,

sometimes I have to use a Windows VM. The VM's hypervisor is qemu / kvm
and while the VM is running I connect to the virtual machine with the
virt-viewer program. With the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt I am able to grab
the input and almost every key in the VM is working well, but unfortunatly
not the Caps Lock key. Because Caps Lock is also used for working with orca
I think using the key inside and outside the VM is somehow causing trouble
and resulting using the screen reader inside the VM, NVDA in my case, is
very difficult :-(.

For that reason it would be cool to have a feature disabling orca or at
least the special key for some application.

I can disable orca's speech and braille via an application profile, but that
still lets run orca in the background while I am using such an application.
Having the possebility also to disable the special screen reader key would
be a very helpfull and nice feature in such cases where this special key is
also needed in an application.

How do you think about this or do you know other solutions for the described
problem?

Cheers and thanks for any hint and help,

  Schoepp