[orca-list] how to create a user account which reset after restart

Hi,

Orca master in Ubuntu 20.04, I create a user account and made some settings for some one new with Ubuntu to try it out. After the person use the account and restart I would like the account be restored in the original state. 10 years ago I heard it had to do with /etc/skel/ I found that until Ubuntu 12.04 the command ofris-en did the job. Your help/advice is very appreciated to be accessible with Orca.

Milton