Re: [orca-list] Interesting text to speech announcement

Stated by Peter Vágner:
onxruntime >=1.6 and <2.0 does only support python up to 3.8.

Oh that would explain things. But then up near the top under software requirements, it says it needs Python 3.7+ and recommends 3.9. Yeah that recommendation of 3.9 is a bit off then, and anything with 3.9 and no 3.8 will probably fail as badly as it does here, although I can't test it on Fedora either, since I also have 3.10 only.

~Kyle