Re: [orca-list] Disable Row/Column announcements.

If I get a vote here, I would choose configurability. I have this thing about screen readers being overly verbose, even when the excess information is at the end. We already have a "speak child position" checkbox in preferences that can be turned on or off, and we have the handy WhereAmI feature that gives info when and only when we ask for it. So having the coordinates made configurable is the very best option IMO.

~Kyle