Re: [orca-list] solus budgey install

You'll like guake, after you install guake, run it once and it asks
questions and creates its configuration file.  When you close it and hit
f12, guake comes up automatically for you.  The eopkg command I find for
screen reader users works better with the -N switch used.  That -N switch
shuts off color and ansi and leaves your screen in a clean state once
eopkg is finished running.