[orca-list] Orca keyboard problem

Hello,

when I go to the Orca settings by Insert +Space, option something and press OK, keyboard is english. I have to switch it back to Czech. It's strange, because I have all keyboards deleted, I have only Czech one.

I had many profiles - Espeak Czech and English, and two Voxin profiles, Zuzana and Iveta. But it was uncomfortable for me, if I wanted to switch to Iveta, I had to press twice my profile keystroke Insert P. So I have only one profile (Default) and when I want Voxin, I'll switch it, when I want Espeak, I'll switch it back. Is some way to repair keyboard switching? I have Orca Master 41.1.

Thanks a lot and take care.

Best regards

Vojta.