Re: [orca-list] Orca-f changed in master--Did I miss the memo?

Jeffery Mewtamer via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
I didn't know about this keyboard command before now, and I'm running
Orca 41 Rc1 from Debian Experimental instead of master, but on my
system, Orca+f just gives me indentation and justification, and none
of the web pages I've tried reports anything other than zero pixels
and no justification.

If it matters, I'm using Firefox-ESR 91.0.1 from Debian Experimental

I get the same results with Firefox, but font details are reported using
Chromium 93.