Re: [orca-list] How to copy pieces of text from a gnome-terminal window

The first time I tried to define a key, in my case, orca+control+c, it didn't work. I even tried restarting the screen reader to no avail. It seems that I missed a step that may help. I went back into the keybindings and ticked the check at the end of the row that says "modified," then I set the keybinding again, and now it works. Hope this helps you as it helped me.

~Kyle