Re: [orca-list] Updating orca from git

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:29:22PM +0300, Vsevolod Popov via orca-list wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am a beginner in linux, so this question isn't really obvious for me.

Recently I learned how to compile orca and other things from source code. I
can compile and install orca from master after a clean system installation.

But what should I do for updating it?

Should I run ./configure command after pulling new commits from master?

I would do exactly that.

Or make && sudo make install is enough?

it should be so. but running configure step doesn't hurt anyone.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Vsevolod