Re: [orca-list] Accessible implementations for telegram on linux

Hello,

There is a libpurple backend for telegram so you can use it with pidgin if you like.

https://github.com/ars3niy/tdlib-purple/

Reportedly even voice calls are supported.

Also if you are already using element.io or any other matrix powered app you can use the telegram bridge, it's working perfectly at least I like it.

There is a web based telegram client at web.telegram.org however I don't know how usefull it's with orca.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 12. 11. 2021 o 8:46 Vsevolod Popov via orca-list napísal(a):
Hello everyone,
Are there any accessible implementations of telegram on linux at some points, for example reading chats and
ability to use them? I know that telegram oficial client isn't accessible for linux as for other desktop
operating systems, but I know that for example in slint distribution there is a pigeon messenger... I am not
sure what it is, but I remember that there is something connected with telegram minimal chat support. What
can I install on my ubuntu mate system? I use recently telegram as my primary messenger and that's not really
convinient to switch back to windows to be able to use it. Thank you for any help!

Best regards,
Vsevolod
https://github.com/sevapopov2